Hey all. Today I'm on my iPod. Do you know why?
Because my computer is infected.
Now, unlike most people, I know that no antivirus is enough for all viruses. You need a second opinion. lucky for you, I'm a pro at fixing malware. And I know THREE second-opinion, free malware scanners!
Now let me tell you something. Die hard, extreme, super PC gurus like me already know this. It's basic for us. But for the rest of the population of the planet, absolutely nobody besides PC gurus know these three programs and how to use them IN SEQUENCE
The best way to cure any computer is to follow these five steps, restarting into safe mode after every step, and running each as administrator!
1. Reboot into safe mode (with networking)
2. Download, install, and run Hitman pro *edit* you will need safe mode with network access because you have to activate the 30 day free license.
3. Download, install, and run Combofix
4. Download, install, and run Malwarebytes
6. Run your antivirus scanner of choice
7. wash, rinse, repeat
You may have to do this several times.
This will be absolute complete overkill. But that's the only way to go; for computers it's overkill or Boot Hill!
Thanks for reading and I wish you the best of luck with fixing your malware!!